Tuesday 30 August 2011

Ghosts of Father and Son

2008-03-06




Son:
appA, Are ghosts real?
Father:
Yes, they are real.
S:
Where are they?
F:
Right here, we are all ghosts really. But we pretend as if we are not.
S:
How do I find out that I am a ghost?
F:
What do you mean by ghost?
S:
Something that doesn’t exist really but exists only in imagination.
F:
So, if you are a ghost, you don’t exist. That means you can’t find out that you don’t exist.
S:
That doesn’t sound right. Sure I exist.
F:
Yes, yes.. you exist as a ghost.
S:
Still I have a question, if ghosts are not real, exist only in imagination and I am a ghost, so I don’t exist then who is imagining that I am a ghost or pretending that I am not a ghost?
F:
YOU are (the imagination/pretension) imagining/pretending that you are/are not a ghost.
S:
You are kidding, aren’t you?
F:
Sure I am, that’s what ghosts do.

No comments:

Post a Comment