Monday 20 June 2022

I = Nature / Universe / Existence

 2022-06-05

I = Nature / Universe / Existence


The subatomic particles in my body are nature.

The atoms (made up of subatomic particles) in my body are nature.

The molecules (made up of atoms) in my body are nature.

The cells (made up of molecules) in my body are nature.

The organs (made up of cells) in my body are nature.

The systems like respiratory, digestion etc (made up of organs) in my body are nature.

The functions (of those systems) in my body are nature.

One of the functions is thinking.

One of the thoughts is ‘I’.

So, I is nature / expression of nature.

This applies to every living and nonliving thing in the universe / nature.


Is there anything in the universe / nature other than itself? None.

All things are nature. All processes are nature.

Even the belief in the supernatural / paranormal is an expression of nature.

Nothing has any other reality / existence.

By following the above, irrespective of the metaphysics / worldview (reality is matter or reality is consciousness or both etc), one can understand the sense of separation (I and other) is an expression of existence (nature / universe). 


As an expression of nature it (the sense of separation) is real. If taken as concretely, really separate then it is an illusion, albeit such illusion is also an expression of nature (that is why it is said that ‘illusion itself is an illusion’). The concept of illusion is used to ‘see’ through (realization) the real nature of ‘I’. After that we have to drop that concept of illusion as it has served its purpose like throwing away the thorn used to remove a pricked thorn.


No need for meditation, yoga, breathing techniques, stopping the mind, reading / discussing various concepts / philosophies...

No mind-body separation! No matter-consciousness separation!

Nothing can be simpler to achieve (to realize it is already so) in life than this!


No comments:

Post a Comment